Happy Hour at Dog & Duck Irish Pub – Kihei, Maui, HI
Updated 10/9/2021 by the Maui Happy Hours team
Happy Hour at Dog and Duck Irish Pub
- Monday – Open at 1pm for Monday Night Football. Liquor and beer specials all day.
- Tuesday – Open at 3pm. “2 for Tuesday” Happy Hour Special: a Pint and a Shot for just $8 all day
- Wednesday – Open at 3pm. Happy Hour all day including $4 domestic drafts and bottles, $4 domestic aluminum 16oz beers, $5 well liquor drinks, $5 shot special
- Thursday – Open at 12pm with Happy Hour specials all day. Live Team Trivia at 7pm with prizes, free to play.
- Friday – Open at 12pm. Shot and beer specials all day.
- Saturday – Open for breakfast 9am-12pm. Regular menu thereafter. Shot and beer specials all day.
- Sunday – Open at 7am for NFL football games, breakfast served 7am-12pm. Regular menu thereafter. Shot and beer specials all day.
Address: 1913 S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 875-9669
About: If you want to meet locals, have an inexpensive, strong drink, and good food at a reasonable price, Dog and Duck Irish Pub in Kihei, Maui is the place to go. Dog and Duck is a sports bar featuring nonstop European football games on TV, NFL, NBA, NCAA games, traditional Irish fare & sandwiches with a staff that makes you feel welcome.
Dog and Duck is known for its famous corned beef and cabbage, grilled salmon, and shepherd’s pie. They also have soups, salads, burgers, and sandwiches on the menu. Don’t forget to check the board for other delicious daily chef specials.
Looking to watch English Premier League soccer and other big matches? Give them a call because there is a good chance they will have the one you’re looking for.
They have darts all the time, weekly live trivia, live music, and DJ and dancing weekend nights when allowed by county restrictions.
According to these recent Dog and Duck Irish Pub patrons:
“Very solid Irish bar – especially for Maui. Guinness was correctly poured; I mention this because apparently, this is not the norm in the various bars I’ve been to stateside. The service was good. Erica (I think) was super nice and on top of her game. This def had a “local” feel to it, which honestly I appreciated. The menu was substantial.”Amanda D., September 2021
“Good Irish pub close to the beach. Good food, good drinks, and friendly service. Enjoyed the trivia too!”Matthew J., June 2021
“What is better than a Guinness on the patio, enjoying the warm Maui breeze? Maybe the fact that the bartender was super nice and attentive! She checked on us several times, filling our water glasses and making us feel welcome. I’d like to come back and try the food in the future.”Anne B., May 2021
Happy Hour at Dog and Duck Irish Pub is from open to close daily and features discounted draft beers, bottled beers, shots, and well drinks.