Happy Hour at Amigo’s Mexican Restaurant – Kihei, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Amigo’s Kihei 8:00am-11:00am and 3:00pm – 6:00pm Daily
Updated 7/16/2021 by the Maui Happy Hours team
Breakfast Happy Hour at Amigo’s Kihei 8:00am-11:00am daily
$6.99 Happy Hour Breakfast Specials:
- 2 Egg Cheese Omelette with Potatoes and Slice of Toast
- Homemade Biscuits with Sausage Gravy, with One Egg and Choice of Sausage or Bacon
- Single Egg Huevo Rancheros Style, with Rice and Beans
- Pancake with One Egg and Choice of Sausage or Bacon
- French Toast with One Egg and Choice of Sausage or Bacon
Menudo – (Saturday and Sunday only) $11 cup/ $14 bowl
Breakfast Happy Hour Drink Specials at Amigo’s Kihei 8:00am-11:00am daily
- $5 Standford Brut Champagne Mimosas
- $5 Bloody Mary’s
- $5 Screwdrivers
- $6 Breakfast Margaritas with Puerto Vallarta Tequila
Afternoon Happy Hour Drink Specials at Amigo’s Kihei 3:00pm-6:00pm daily
- $5.99 Happy Hour Margaritas
- $4.99 Happy Hour Well Drinks
- $1 OFF All Drafts and House Wine
- $2.99 Hard Tacos: Chicken, Ground Beef, Carnitas, Al Pastor, or Vegetarian
- $6.99 Happy Hour Appetizers (see below)
Happy Hour Appetizers at Amigo’s Kihei 3:00pm-6:00pm daily
- $6.99 Bean & Cheese Nachos (Add Meat $2)
- $6.99 Chicken or Beef Taquitos
- $6.99 Buffalo Wings
- $6.99 Cheese Quesadilla
- $6.99 Shrimp Ceviche
Daily Specials at Amigo’s Kihei (available all day from open to close)
- Monday: $3.50 any tacos
- Tuesday: $9.99 any burrito
- Wednesday: $9.99 any chimichanga
- Thursday: $5.99 any tostada
- Friday: $12.99 any fajitas
We offer delivery! Call (808) 879-9952 to place an order. We deliver anywhere in Kihei ($5 delivery fee).
Address: 1215 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 879-9952
About: Amigo’s offers great tasting, authentic Mexican cuisine in a casual setting in Kihei. Amigo’s is a family-owned restaurant with roots in Durango, Mexico, and uses authentic recipes that reflect the unique culinary culture of this region, as well as some modern Mexican, American, and Tex-Mex dishes.
We carry traditional Mexican dishes that can be hard to find, such as Menudo, lengua, caldo de res, pozole, and Mole sauce.
The service is fast and friendly, the portions are very generous, and the menu offers plenty of affordable options. Breakfast is served daily, and beer and margaritas are served at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
If you’re looking for great Mexican food with enormous portions, stop by one of Amigo’s three locations. Try the delicious tacos, enchiladas, or their famous burritos, fresh off the grill. Finish it off with a delightfully sinful fried ice cream or flan.
Happy Hour at Amigo’s Kihei is 7 days a week from 3pm to 6pm and breakfast happy hour from 8am to 11am featuring tacos, margaritas, ceviche, quesadillas, wings, nachos, and more.