Happy Hour at Waikiki Brewing Company South Side – Wailea, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Waikiki Brewing Wailea from 2pm-6pm Daily
Updated 9/24/2021 by the Maui Happy Hours team
Happy Hour Food Specials
- $3 Street Tacos
- 15% off Select Appetizers
Happy Hour Drink Specials
- $5 Core Nine Drafts (see list below)
- $6 Well Drinks, Mai Tais, and Pina Coladas
- $7 House Wines
- $12 Growler Core Nine Growler Fills
NFL Sunday Ticket Football Brunch
- Brunch Menu on Sundays from 7am-2pm
- $6 Bloody Marys and Mimosas
- $5 Craft Light drafts
Core Nine Draft Beer Menu
- Aloha Spirit Blonde Ale – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Craft Light – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- 808 Pale Ale – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Eee Pah IPA – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Hana Hou Hefe – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Black Strap Molasses Porter – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Jalapeno Mouth – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- English Brown Ale – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
- Skinny Jeans IPA – $2 Sample $6.5 Glass $16 Growler
Waikiki Brewing Special Releases
- 6th Anniversary Barley Wine – $4 sample, $10 glass
- Lahainalunatic Lilikoi Sour – $4 sample, $10 glass
- Whale Gose Splash – $4 sample, $10 glass
Waikiki Brewing Cocktails
- Hana Hou Shandy $10
- Jalapeno Amber Michelada $10
- Ginny Skeans $10
- Maui Mai Tai $10
- Pina Colada $10
- Lava Flow $10
Wine, Seltzers, Kombucha
- Fleur de Mer Rose – $12 glass, $22 bottle
- Whitehaven Sauvignon Blanc – $10 glass, $19 bottle
- Josh Chardonnay – $10 glass, $19 bottle
- Josh Cabernet Sauvignon – $10 glass, $19 bottle
- J Vineyards Pinot Noir – $12 glass, $22 bottle
- Zardetto Prosecco – $10 glass (on tap)
- White Claw Seltzer – $7
- Ola Seltzer (local) $7
- Pauwela Beverage Co. Nonalcoholic Kombucha
Phone: (808) 868-0935
Waikiki Brewing Company, Hawaii’s 2nd largest 100% Hawaiian brewery, has expanded to Wailea, Maui with its newest location at The Shops at Wailea, Waikiki Brewing Company South Side.
Waikiki Brewing Company South Side features lush garden views, delicious local beers, handcrafted cocktails, tasty food, and easy access to world-class shopping at The Shops at Wailea.
The convenient location is within walking distance to the nearby resorts (Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott Maui, The Grand Wailea, Andaz Maui, The Four Seasons, etc).
Their beer has won numerous national awards including medals at the Great American Beer Festival, the US Open Beer Championship, and the Denver International Beer Competition.
Selections include the Black Strap Molasses Porter, Hana Hou Hefer, Jalapeno Mouth, Skinny Jeans IPA, and more (see list above). Guests can choose from a small sample, a full glass, or a growler.
Popular food items at Waikiki Brewing South Side include their Grilled Marlin, Baby Back Ribs, Smoked Pulled Pork, and Ahi Salad. According to these recent Waikiki Brewing Company South Side patrons:
“Best service in Wailea! We ate here twice during our vacation, and we were blown away with how great the experience was. Food was delicious, beers were outstanding, and the Mai Thai’s were perfect! The service was the best part though. Brittany served us the first time, she was out of this world, could easily talk with her four hours. She recommended the beer flights so we could taste everything they brew. Great recommendation! Rachel served us the second time, and she was wonder. Very personable, offered some good food recommendations. Thank you Waikiki Brewing!Dustin E., September 2021
We’ll be back!”
“Sooooo good. We stopped in the other day and came back today. I had the brew hour burger the first time, and the brisket sandwich the next. We also had an order of wings today. First, let’s talk about the beer. The blonde was superb. As it’s in Maui, it was 80+ degrees. Nice lighter side beer, very refreshing, not heavy, and just great on the palette. The wings were really, really good. The smoke was on point and not overwhelming, but was predominant enough to be noticed. So much flavor, fantastic rub and were just great! This will be a must-stop from now on! Very good!”Ken L., August 2021
Fans of Waikiki Brewing Company Wailea will also want to check out happy hour at Waikiki Brewing Company Lahaina.
Happy Hour at Waikiki Brewing South Side is from 2pm-6pm daily and features discounted draft beers, growlers, well drinks, wine, craft cocktails, and tacos.