Happy Hour at Betty’s Beach Cafe – Lahaina, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Betty’s Beach Cafe Maui 2pm-5pm Daily
Updated 4/29/2021. Happy Hour cannot be combined with any other promotion. Certain holidays excluded.
Happy Hour Pupus
- House Nachos $7 (add kalua pork or grilled chicken +$5.95, sour cream +$1)
- Ceviche $7
- Cheese Quesadilla $6
- Chicken Strips and Fries $7
Happy Hour Cocktails & Wine
- $3 doubles all day every day (restrictions may apply, ask your Betty)
- House Lime Margarita $4 (try raspberry, peach, strawberry, or mango +$1)
- Mai Tai $5
- Raspberry Lemonade $6
- Mojito $6
- House Red or White Wine $7
Happy Hour Beers
- Kona Longboard Lager $5
- Kona Gold Cliff Pineapple IPA $5
- Elysian Space Dust IPA $5
- Beer of the Month $5
Lobster Special at Betty’s Beach Cafe
- Join Betty’s every Wednesday & Saturday after 4pm and enjoy a Live Whole Maine Lobster from the fresh cold waters of Kona for just $23.95 with an additional purchase. Subject to Availability.
Betty’s Friday Prime Rib Night
- On Friday evenings after 4pm and we offer a tender Slow Roasted Prime Rib served with mashed potatoes & gravy. It’s just $21.95 with an additional purchase. Subject to Availability.
Weekend Brunch at Betty’s
- Betty’s Beach Cafe brunch every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-2pm. Enjoy $3 mimosas or glasses of champagne with brunch entree purchase.
Phone: (808) 662-0300
Betty’s Beach Cafe serves breakfast, weekend brunch, lunch, dinner, happy hour, and our world-famous Prime Rib and Lobster nights. Whether you are craving some island Mahi prepared with mango citrus, coconut shrimp, an acai bowl or a loco moco smothered in Betty’s island gravy, we got you covered!
This family-owned restaurant, located right on the beach at the south end of Lahaina’s historic Front Street, has been satisfying locals and tourists alike since 2009. Enjoy views of Lahaina Beach and the world-famous Maui sunset while you enjoy your meal and cocktails at Betty’s Beach Cafe.
“We were at Betty’s Beach Cafe a few times during our week stay. Breakfast is great. The Mahi Mahi eggs benedict was really fantastic. The best part about Betty’s is the 2pm-5pm happy hour with a luau starting at 6pm next door. Seating on the beach rail at Betty’s gives you a great ‘free’ view of the luau!”Zach P., April 2021
Happy Hour at Betty’s Beach Cafe is from 2pm-5pm daily and features discounted appetizers, cocktails, beer, and wine.
Want to make a comment or ask a question? Are you a fan of this business? Tell us in the comments below.