Happy Hour at Humble Market Kitchin by Roy Yamaguchi – Wailea, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Humble Market Kitchin 5:00pm-6:30pm Daily in the Bar and Lounge Area
Happy Hour Drinks at Humble Market Kitchin:
– Draft Beers $6 (Maui Brew Co Bikini Blonde, Kohola Talk Story Pale Ale, Kona Brewing Big Wave, Maui Brew Co Big Swell IPA, Kohola Red Sand Amber Ale, Waikiki Brewing English Brown Ale)
– Well Drinks $7 (bourbon, scotch, gin, rum, tequila, vodka)
– Red and White Wine by the Glass 6oz $8 (Terlato Vineyards, Friuli, Italy Pinot Grigio, and La Creama, Monterey County, Pinot Noir)
Happy Hour Specialty Cocktails at Humble Market Kitchin $10:
– Upcountry Love: Ocean Vodka, fresh coconut water, lemon juice
– HMK Likikoi Mai Tai: light rum, pineapple, lilikoi, lime
– Paniolo Mule – Pau Pineapple Vodka, Fever Tree ginger beer, pineapple juice
Happy Hour Appetizers at Humble Market Kitchin $10:
– Brussels & Cauliflower with pepitas, queso fresco, cilantro lime aioli
– Crispy Calamari with pickled shishito pepper, blistered tomato, Yuzu Kosho tarter
– Humble Bounty Kula Mixed Greens with kettle mac nuts, shaved Maui carrots, cherry tomatoes, local radish, Japanese cucumber, lilikoi vanilla vinaigrette
– Szechuan Spiced Baby Back Ribs with Mongolian sauce, white sesame seeds
– “Chili Peppah” Chicken Wings with crispy garlic, Tsukemono, cucumber remoulade
Phone: (808) 879-4655
About: Humble Market Kitchin is reminiscent of Roy Yamaguchi’s family roots, which started on the plantations of Maui, capturing the sweet and savory flavors he recalls from his childhood. The well-crafted market-driven menu, utilizes only the freshest and finest ingredients, featuring signature and seasonal dishes.
Born and raised in Tokyo, Japan, Roy attributes his early appreciation for food to his father, a career military man born and raised on Maui, and to his Okinawan-born mother. Roy took Home Economics class in high school, not knowing it would lead to a lifetime of culinary discoveries.
He attended the Culinary Institute of America in New York’s Hyde Park, where he was exposed to classical traditions. After graduating from CIA in 1976, he spent some time apprenticing at L’Escoffier and then later at L’Ermitage in Los Angeles.
In 1984, he opened his first restaurant as an owner in Hollywood called 385 North. However, the desire to further expand his culinary horizons while getting closer to his roots led Roy to open his first Roy’s in Honolulu in December of 1988.
Today, with the support of his ohana, Roy now has four restaurant concepts around the globe including Roy’s, Eating House 1849, Roy’s Beach House, and Humble Market Kitchin.
Thank you for being a part of the ohana and joining Roy in his culinary journey.
“My wife and I are staying at the Wailea Marriott. We tried the Happy Hour at HMK and were amazed. Great service and excellent food, at very reasonable prices. We tried the Brussel sprouts/cauliflower, wings and ribs. Each unique, but all were excellent.”Gary W., April 2021
Happy Hour at Humble Market Kitchin in Wailea, Maui is from 5pm-6:30pm daily and features discounted draft beers, well drinks, cocktails, wine by the glass, and appetizers.
Want to make a comment or ask a question? Are you a fan of this business? Tell us in the comments below.