Happy Hour at Moku Roots – Lahaina, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Moku Roots Maui 3pm-5pm Monday-Saturday
- $3 off Drinks
- $5 Taco – Lettuce, kabocha, sweet potato, garbanzos, spicy pink, sour creme (vegan, gluten-free)
- $5 Caprese – Fresh farm tomatoes, basil, mac-nut ricotta, and balsamic on a ciabatta
- $5 Mini Jerk Mushroom Quesadilla – On a 6-inch organic corn tortilla with vegan cheese and sour creme
Moku Roots Elixirs Menu
Can be taken to-go with a $3 mason jar deposit or in your own bottle (prices below are 16oz/32oz)
- Lavender Lemonade $6/$10
- Thai Iced Tea $6/$10
- Mamaki Tea $6/$10
- Fresh Cracked Coconut Water $6/$10
- Kombucha on Tap $7/$12
- Smoothie of the Day $7/$12
- Cold Brew Maui Grown Coffee $5/$9
- Iced Latte $6/$10
Moku Roots Bar Menu
- Guac on the Rocks $12
- “If You Like Vegan Coladas” $12
- Honey Girl $12
- Not a Virgin Mary $12
- Spiritual Cleanser $12
- Kohola Brewery Talk Story Pale Ale $7
- Maui Brewing Big Swell IPA $7
- Maui Brewing Seasonal Draft $8
- June Shine Hard Kombucha $8
Address: 335 Keawe St #211, Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 214-5106
Moku Roots was opened in Lahaina, HI in May 2018 by two friends, Alexa Caskey and Erica Gale.
As a vegetarian for over 15 years, Alexa always struggled to find interesting vegetarian options in Maui. After starting her gourmet popsicle company, Maui Tropsicles, she knew she wanted to create a restaurant that offered vegetarians and vegans a creative, constantly changing menu to keep things exciting for locals and tourists.
Her farm, Mala ‘Akala, located only 6 miles away in beautiful Launiupoko, serves Moku Roots with a bounty of fresh, organically managed vegetables!
After years of living in Maui and working in the hospitality industry, Erica was seeking to create a fun, creative gathering space for people interested in locally grown, organic, healthy food.
After meeting Alexa on a sailing trip in 2016, they started working together to realize their dream of offering healthy vegan and vegetarian food to the community of Lahaina and Maui.
“This is our second day in a row coming here. What an incredible place!!! Zero-waste, everything vegan and vegetarian. I had the Cali burrito yesterday and had to come back for the happy hour (3-5). The cocktails are killer too. Try the Gauc on the Rocks, you won’t regret it!”Bubs M., April 2021
Happy Hour at Moku Roots is Monday-Saturday from 3pm-5pm and features discounted drinks, tacos, caprese, and quesadillas.
Want to make a comment or ask a question? Are you a fan of this business? Tell us in the comments below.