Happy Hour at Lahaina Sports Bar – Lahaina, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Lahaina Sports Bar from 3pm-6pm Daily
Happy Hour Drink Specials:
- $4 Domestic Draft Beers
- $5 Import Draft Beers
- $4.50 Domestic Bottles
- $5.50 Import Bottles
- $4.50 Well Liquor Drinks
- $5 You-Call-It Liquor Drinks
- $6 Premium Liquor
Daily Drink Specials (Available All Day):
- Monday: $4.50 PBR, $5 Mind Erasers, $5 Longboard Drafts
- Tuesday: $5.50 Corona, $5 Cuervo Blue Tequila, $5.50 Goose Island IPA
- Wednesday: $5 Heineken, $6 Goldschlager, $5 Stella
- Thursday: $4.50 Miller Lite, $5 Citron, $5 Mango Cart
- Friday: $4.50 Coors, $5 Absolut Vodka, $4.50 Angry Orchard Cider
- Saturday: $4 Michelob Ultra, $5 Titos Vodka, $5 Hazy Little Thing
- Sunday: $4.50 Bud Light Bottles, $5 Jack Daniels
Address: 843 Waine’e St, Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 667-6655
About: Lahaina Sports Bar has provided good food, drinks, and times at this location since 2009. Before that, Lahaina Sports Bar was known as Bamboo Sports Bar and was located on Front Street in Lahaina, Hawaii.
That location was open for 15 years and served Asian fusion cuisine with a focus on delicious Thai, Vietnamese, and breakfast food.
Our new sports bar and restaurant location is twice as large as the old spot and includes free Wi-Fi™, the coldest AC in Maui, and unlimited free parking. We serve great food from 10:00 a.m. to closing and have many large televisions and projectors showcasing a wide range of sporting events.
Our two 80-inch televisions showcase events from the Big 10™, Pac 12™, NFL Sunday Ticket™, and a variety of soccer and hockey games. We even have UFC® matches on Pay-Per-View, which can be shown on our impressive 180-inch projector.
With regular live music, amazing food, and a fun dance club vibe at night, you are certain to feel right at home with us.
Happy hour at Lahaina Sports Bar is from 3pm-6pm daily and features discounted beers, shots, and mixed drinks.
Want to make a comment or ask a question? Use the comment field below.