Happy Hour at Three’s Bar and Grill – Kihei, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Three’s Bar and Grill 3pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm daily (Late Night Happy Hour is only available in the Surf Lounge)
Three’s Happy Hour Drink Specials:
– Well Drinks $4
– Draft Beer $4.25 (14oz.), $6.75 (20oz.)
– White and Red Wine $6.25
– Three’s Margarita $4
– Top Shelf Margarita $7
– South Side Mai Tai $4
– Top Shelf Mai Tai $7
Three’s Happy Hour Pupus:
– Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog: Kimchee slaw, spiced maui gold pineapple and mango chutney, local style “mayo-mustard” – $7.75
– Kalua Pork Quesadilla: Guava chipotle BBQ sauce, cilantro lime aioli, spiced mango chutney, peanut ginger Asian slaw – $7.75
– Coconut Crusted Fish Taco: Kimchee slaw, Big Island papaya salsa – $4 each
– Coconut Crusted Shrimp: Asian peanut slaw, chipotle fruit relish – $7.75
– Mediterranean Whole Wheat Flat Bread Salad: hummus, greek salad, feta cheese, fresh cracker pepper – $8.50
– Kalua Pork Nachos: House made trio of chips, tomato, thai basil guacamole, pepperjack, truffle-lime aioli – $8.25
– Three’s Wings: homemade mango habanero or honey chipotle – 6 for $6.25
– Sweet and Spicy Lettuce Wraps: ground turkey, haiku tomatoes, romaine lettuce, fresh herbs, thai chili kaffir lime sauce – $7.25
– Panko Crusted Ahi Roll : Avocado, cucumber, thai beurre blanc, unagi glaze, tobiko, sesame seeds – $8.75
– Hurricane Fries: french fries tossed in furikake, topped with sriracha aioli and mochi crunch – $4.50
– Bacon Fried Brussel Sprout : apple smoked bacon, ginger, garlic, sweet balsamic soy, kimchee, carrots, shaved parmesan – $6.25
Three’s Happy Hour Raw Bar:
– Kappa Maki Roll- $3.50
– Tekka Maki Roll – $4.25
– Spicy Salmon Roll – $5.25
– California Roll – $5.25
– Spicy Tuna Roll – $5.25
– Salmon Avocado Roll – $5.25
– Sake Maki Roll – $4.25
– Avocado Maki Roll – $3.75
– Unagi Avocado Roll – $5.50
-Fresh Shucked Penncove Oysters Available – $2.00 each
Address: 1945 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 879-3133
About: Chefs. Surfers. Friends. Travis Morrin, Cody Christopher, and Jaron Blosser discovered they share a fanatic enthusiasm for surfing while working together at a top Maui restaurant some years ago. While surfing together around Maui they dreamt up the idea to start their own catering business using their well-regarded culinary school training and experience so they could surf whenever they wanted.
Three’s Catering was launched in 2009 using a rented warehouse and their old trucks. In a few short months, their unexpected success had them looking for permanent kitchen space. After finding the perfect space, they opened a restaurant in the current Three’s Bar & Grill location in Kihei’s Kalama Village where their menu has evolved, incorporating the three chefs’ three cuisines – Hawaiian, Southwestern and Pacific Rim.
Three’s Maui is all about great food with locally sourced ingredients, creating memories, and the casual island lifestyle that these friends enjoy every day.
Happy Hour at Three’s Bar and Grill is from 3pm-6pm and 9pm-10pm daily featuring discounted sushi, appetizers, beer, wine, and cocktails.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, make a comment, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.