Happy Hour at Nick’s Fishmarket – Wailea, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Nick’s Fish Market Maui 5pm-6:30pm Daily Exclusively at the Bar
Happy Hour Appetizers:
– Calamari Fritti: crispy calamari, wasabi cocktail sauce, chipotle aioli $9
– Kalua Pig Pot Stickers: caramelized Maui pineapple curry, cabbage slaw $9
– Filet Mignon Slider: applewood smoked bacon/tomato/Maui onion jam, melted Gorgonzola cheese, romaine
– Housemade Garlic Pommes Frites: parmesan aioli $6
– Nick’s Seafood Taco: chef’s daily creation $8
– House Smoked Hawaiian Fish Dip: locally caught fish, garlic, shallots, cayenne lavosh $7
– Chef Geno’s Poke Bowl: ahi yellowfin tuna, Maui onions, macadamia nuts, ogo, shoyu, Siracha aioli, furikake, crispy won ton $11
– Maui Wowie Salad: Maui onions, romaine, tomatoes, tiger shrimp, avocado, feta, pepperoncini, kalamata olives, caper vinaigrette $10
Happy Hour Specialty Drinks $8:
– Nick’s Mai Tai
– Wailea Sunset
– Specialty Cocktail of the Evening
Happy Hour Domestic Beer $5:
– Bud Light
– Coors Light
Happy Hour Local Micro Brews: $6
– Maui Brew Co Bikini Blonde Lager
– Maui Brew Co Big Swell IPA
– Kona Fire Rock Pale Ale
– Primo Island Lager
Happy Hour Wines by the Glass:
– Prosecco $8
– Pinot Grigio $8
– Chardonnay $9
– Rose $7
– Merlot $8
– Pinot Noir $9
– Cabernet Sauvignon $9
*Happy hour offers not valid with any other promotion or discount
Address: The Fairmont Kea Lani Maui Resort, 4100 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 879-7224
About: Nick’s Fishmarket Maui in Wailea is one of Maui’s favorite and best seafood restaurants offering Hawaii’s freshest fish daily including Hawaiian pink snapper (opakapaka), mahi-mahi, yellowfin ahi tuna and spiny lobster. It also offers the finest cuts of meat such as steaks, rack of lamb, chicken and more.
Nick’s Fishmarket wine list is one of the most impressive in Hawaii, with its wine cellar featuring more than 2,000-bottles consistently earning the “Best of Award of Excellence from Wine Spectator.” Known throughout the island for its impeccable service, Nick’s Fishmarket offers outdoor seating and a private dining room, which can accommodate up to fifty-six guests.
Nick’s Fishmarket is a proud supporter of Hawaii’s local agriculture, fisheries, and ranches. Menu items are subject to change without notice based on seasonal and daily availability.
Happy Hour at Nick’s Fish Market in Wailea, Maui is from 5pm-6:30pm daily at the bar and features discounted appetizers, beers, wine, and specialty cocktails.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.