Happy Hour at Hula Grill Ka’anapali – Lahaina, Maui, HI
Happy Hour at Hula Grill Maui 2:30pm- 5pm daily in the Barefoot Bar
– CHILLED EDAMAME- Hawaiian chili, sesame, garlic, alaea sea salt $5
– DEVILED EGGS- launiupoko eggs, lump crab, duroc bacon, micro greens, yuzu $9
– KALBI SHORT RIB TACOS – soy tamarind braised, watercress, jacama, pickled maui onion, yuzu mint vinaigrette, corn tortillas $10
– TANDOORI ROASTED SHRIMP – cucumber riata, opal basil gastrique, house sriracha $9
– KABOCHA PUMPKIN HUMMUS – wood oven baked naan bread, chilled seasonal vegetables $11
– KALUA PORK BAO BUNS – all natural duroc pork, pickled vegetables, jalapenos, five spice aioli $8
– COCONUT TIGER SHRIMP – lilikoi dipping sauce $9
– PLANTATION LEMONADE – citrus vodka, fresh lemonade, splash cranberry juice
– BLUE HAWAI I- Gordon’s vodka, fresh pineapple juice, blue curacao
– HOUSE MARGARITA – Jose Cuervo gold, housemade sour mix, triple sec
– FRESH SQUEEZED MAI TAI ($9)
– LINE 39 CHARDONNAY
– LINE 39 PINOT NOIR
– LONGBOARD LAGER | Kona Brewing Co
– FIRE ROCK PALE ALE | Kona Brewing Co
– LAVAMAN RED ALE | Kona Brewing Co
– HULA HEFEWEIZEN | Kona Brewing Co
– BAREFOOT BREW | Maui Brewing Co
– COORS LIGHT | Coors Brewing Co
Live Hawaiian Entertainment available NIGHTLY
Address: 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Bldg P1, Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 667-6636
About: On the water’s edge on Kaanapali Beach, Hula Grill offers a stunning view of the Pacific and of the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
From this distinctly Hawaiian vantage point, you are invited to celebrate the hospitality, culture, and cuisine of the islands. Dinner is served in their open-air dining room where you can relax in the ambiance of a plantation era beach house while enjoying renown chef Peter Merriman’s Hawaii Regional Seafood, that isn’t only a favorite of vacationers, but locals too.
Hawaiian fresh fish and locally grown produce are combined to create amazing menu offerings that are as colorful as they are flavorful. Fiery sunsets are served up daily along with live Hawaiian entertainment.
Their Barefoot Bar offers a more casual menu serving both lunch and dinner under authentic thatch roof umbrellas and a sand floor where you can sink your toes in. The Barefoot Bar is seated on a walk-in basis only.
Happy hour at Hula Grill Maui is from 2:30pm-5pm daily at The Barefoot Bar.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.