Happy Hour at Kimo’s – Lahaina, HI
Happy Hour at Kimo’s 3:00pm – 5:00pm daily in the Lanai Bar
– LAHAINA LEMONADE: Citrus vodka, lemonade and cranberry juices with a hint of raspberry liqueur $8
– LINE 39 CHARDONNAY: Barrel to glass $7
– LINE 39 PINOT NOIR: Barrel to glass $7
– HOUSE MARGARITA ‘ON THE ROCKS $7
– SELECT DRAFT BEERS $5
– KALUA PORK CHEESE FRIES: Slow roasted pork, cheddar & jack cheese, pickled red onions, cilantro, roasted tomatillo aioli $7
– ASIAN BBQ BEEF RIBS: Sweet & spicy glazed, while they last $5.50
– WOK CHARRED EDAMAME: Fresh ginger, garlic, Fresno peppers, lemon soy wasabi $4.50
– POTATO SKINS: Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar & jack cheese, green onions, herbed buttermilk dip $5.50
– FISH CAKE: Panko crusted, sriracha aioli $6
– MACADAMIA NUT CALAMARI: Lemon horseradish cocktail sauce $7
– BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES: All natural chicken, bleu cheese dressing $6
Address: 845 Front St. Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 661-4811
About: On the water in the heart of historic Lahaina Town, Kimo’s offers a casual, quintessentially Maui dining experience. This landmark restaurant is renowned for its fresh Hawaiian fish, prime rib, prime steaks and Original Hula Pie. Kimo’s has been regarded as a Maui “must do” for over 35 years. Visitors and locals alike return again and again for generous portions, reasonable prices and lively atmosphere. Lunch and dinner are served daily along with ocean breezes, spectacular views of the islands of Lana’i and Moloka’i, fiery sunsets, and friendly, gracious Island hospitality. Reservations are offered to lunch and dinner.
Check out their famous hula pie!
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.