Happy Hour at Duke’s Beach House – Lahaina, HI
Happy Hour at Duke’s Beach House 3:00pm – 5:00pm daily
– $4 Draft Beers
– $6 Barrel to Glass Wine
– $6 Mai Tais: Hawaiian juices with two different types of rum and orange curaçao
– $6 Duke’s Lemonade: Citrus vodka, lemonade, splash of cranberry
– $10 Seasonal Handcrafted Cocktails
– $6 Shrimp Gazpacho and Maui Grown Tomatoes and Cheese
– $7 Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs and Blackened Fish Slider
– $8 Shrimp Croquettes and Chicken Katsu
Enjoy Live Hawaiian Entertainment during Happy Hour
Address: 130 Kai Malina Parkway, Unit # 19, Ka’anapali, Maui, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 662-2900
About: Duke’s Beach House honors renowned waterman and Hawaii’s most famous son, Duke Kahanamoku. He was an Olympic swimmer and the father of modern-day surfing but he may be best known for sharing his genuine spirit of Aloha. Here, just steps from the sand, you are treated to sweeping views of the Pacific framed by the islands of Molokai and Lanai along with a casual, nostalgic ambiance and a glimpse into the life of their namesake, Duke.
Duke’s Beach House sources ingredients from over twenty local farms on Maui as highlighted on their menus. Their commitment to “Farm to Fork” dining allows their guests to experience a locally sourced meal and support local farmers and their families.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.