Happy Hour at Sarento’s on the Beach – Kihei, HI
Happy Hour at Sarento’s on the Beach 3:00pm to 5:30pm daily.
Well Drinks $5
– Bacardi Rum
– Seagram’s Vodka
– Jack Daniel’s Whiskey
– Bombay Dry Gin
– El Jimador Tequila
– Dewar’s White Label Scotch
– Mai Tai
– Pina Colada
Domestic Beer $4
– Coors Light
Imported and Micro Beer $5
– Black Butte Porter
– Selection of Maui Brew Co. draft beers
Wines by the Glass
– Chardonnay, Angeline, California $8
– Pinot Grigio, Zenato, Italy $8
– Rose, Domaine de Pellehaut, France $8
– Sparkling, Private Cuvee Blend, Zardetto, Italy $9
– Zinfandel, Artezin, Mendocino $9
– Super Tuscan, Banfi, “Centine”, Tuscany $9
– Caprese $10
– Smoked Fresh Island Fish Dip $8
– Sarento’s Mini Burger $5
– Parmesan Garlic Fries $8
– Calamari Fritti $8
– Fresh Island Fish Taco $6
– Grilled Asparagus $12
Not valid with any other promotion or discount.
Address: 2980 S. Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 875-7555
About: Mediterranean-style warmth and hospitality are part of the atmosphere that makes this fine dining establishment one of Hawaii’s most celebrated.
Sarento’s is nestled on one of Wailea, Maui’s premier beaches overlooking the islands of Molokini, providing guests with unsurpassed romantic ocean views.
Founder/CEO Aaron Placourakis was raised around great food. And like all Greeks, he was instilled with the belief that family isn’t just limited to close relatives but to anyone who’s gathered around the table. It’s an approach that’s been perfected by his team who greet you at the door as a friend, not as a customer. This uncompromising style has been the key to the success of his restaurants for 35 years.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.