Happy Hour at Pita Paradise – Kihei, HI
Happy Hour at Pita Paradise 3:00pm – 6:00pm daily
– BUD, BUD LIGHT, COORS LIGHT $3
– STELLA, HEINEKEN, CORONA, BLUE MOON, LOCAL BREWS $4
– MAKENA SUNSET- Seagram’s Vodka, Ginger Ale & Passion Fruit Juice $5
– WAILEA SUNRISE- Burnett Gin, Cranberry Juice & Fresh Lime $5
– MARGARITA- EL Zarco Tequila, Triple Sec, Fresh Lemon & Lime, Simple Sugar $7
– TERRA NOBLE SAUVIGNON BLANC $6
– LOS DOS GRENACHE SYRAH $7
– ZIZIKI BREAD $5
– HUMMUS ‘N PITA $6
– MINI GREEK BURGER $7
– SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS $8
– SPINACH TIROPITA’S $8
– AHI TARTAR ‘N PITA CHIPS $9
– SOUVLAKI – mini skewers with grilled onions & rice pilaf:
– Teri Chicken $7
– Steak or Lamb $9
– Johnny’s Fresh Fish $10
– PITA PITZA’S – 7” handmade pita:
– Three Cheese Blend, Feta, Tomato, Garlic, & Basil $6
– Kalua Pork & Pineapple $8
– Chicken Pesto $8
– Lamb & Feta $9
Address: 34 Wailea Ike Dr, Kihei, HI 96753
Phone: (808) 879-7177
About: Pita Paradise is a Greek and Italian restaurant in the Kihei Kalama Village and Wailea Gateway Center.
Pita Paradise offers flavors and freshness found nowhere else on the island. Their time-tested family recipes blend the rustic-style of Greece and Italy with fresh ingredients from Maui’s farms and waters to produce a flavor that is simply unmatched. From their daily fresh fish specials to their free-range lamb gyros and world-famous Baklava ice cream cake, you’ll taste the difference!
At Pita Paradise, their very own John “Captain Johnny” Arabatzis Jr., fishes daily and exclusively for the restaurant. They have redefined the term “fresh catch” and raised the bar for fresh island fish.
Owner Caught – Sea to Table – Taste the Difference.
Want to claim this business, provide updated information, or ask a question? Contact Maui Happy Hours or leave a comment below.